A man died and when he realized it, he saw Buddha coming closer with a bag in his hand.
Buddha said: Alright son, it’s time to go.
- Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...
- I'm sorry but it’s time to go.
What do you have in that Bag? The man asked.
- Buddha answered: Your belongings.
- My belongings? You mean my things, my clothes, and my money?
- Buddha answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
Is it my memories? The man asked.
- Buddha answered: Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time.
Is it my talents?
- Buddha answered: Those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.
Is it my friends and family?
- Buddha answered: I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.
Is it my wife and son?
- Buddha answered: They were never yours, the belonged to your heart.
Is it my body?
- Buddha answered: That was never yours, it belonged to the dust.
Is it my soul?
- Buddha answered: No there is no soul.
Full of fear, the man took the bag from Buddha and opened it, just to
find out the suitcase was empty.
With tears coming down his cheek, the man said: I never had anything?
- Buddha answered: That is correct, every moment you lived were only yours.
Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to you.
For this reason, enjoy this time while you have it.
Don't let anything that you think you own, stop you from doing so.
- Live Now
- Live your life
- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
- Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
- YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ALONG.